A mission experience can forever change the lives of those that go, those that are served, and the church that sends out faithful servants. God will enlarge the hearts of all that go, a returning investment of time and energy that always changes things back home. Just ask the churches that have been.
When we become the hands and feet of Jesus in Baja, life is never quite the same again. Most returning team members spend their time trying to figure out how and when they can return. We encourage you to network with the teams that have been - email questions, borrow ideas, and tap into prior learning. Most team leaders are enthusiastic about helping other churches begin their ministry to Baja.
• Churches interested in becoming involved in Baja Missions are growing in number and enthusiasm. Each church operates independently, yet cooperatively with the overall team effort. Baja Missions exists to assist and coordinate these churches, but each group is responsible for much of their own efforts.
• The Baja Missions van fleet and equipment are readily available to each team, and are stored at the City of Children in Ensenada, which serves as the Baja Missions outpost. (drivers must be 25 or older)
• Churches looking to get involved, both spiritually and financially in the work in Baja, are given first priority in the calendar planning and scheduling. Advance planning must take place in order to access the necessary equipment and vehicles.
• Insurance is carried on all vans and trailers. There is a modest fee per team member in order to defray these expenses.
• Team applications need to be submitted to Baja Missions well in advance of your planned date to avoid conflict with other groups.
Fall 2023 Mission Groups
November 2 - 6 Fall Conference
"If anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple,
I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward." - Matthew 10:42